Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Just The Beginning

And so it begins. . .

I'm hoping that maybe I'll have some followers but if I don't that's ok too. This will be all about my journey, starting at 25 and 420lbs in July 2009. Now over a year later at 26 and 347lbs. I know you may be thinking "What's with this girl? Why would you share that information? Is she insane?" Well, maybe I am and maybe I'm just hoping to incourage others, maybe I'm looiking for some support? I don't even know. It's kind of like a journal, only really open and vulnerable.

Lets see where this journey leads us, if anywhere. Maybe we'll gain some insight, maybe we'll gain some friends, or we'll just get to vent.

So like the title says, don't call me fat, instead call me PHAT like the url ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yaaayyy I can't wait to see you progress in your journey!!!Now follow me before I bite you :B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm following you alright! And I'm jealous! You seem so happy, and I'm happy for you! Keep it up momma! :) Oh! And this is a no bitting zone! ;)

    ReplyDelete