Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Will Power. . .

Will power is definitely something I have very little of. After all I am 26 and weigh over 300 lbs, so its pretty obvious I don't have a lot.

How does one gain will power? I bet its hard, takes a lot of work and patience (which is also something I have very little of).

There's got to be something you want very badly, and may also benefit you, or others. But, what if its for selfish reasons? What if its only going to help YOU in the long run? Heck what if its NOT going to help you, but you want it anyway?

I try my hardest and yet one way or another it doesn't work out the way I wanted or planned or hoped. But its usually my own fault, all because I have very little will power and patience. I (we) need to be stronger to get what I (we) want.

But. . . can I (we) wait?

That's the question isn't it? How long can we hold out? Can we gain the needed wisdom?

O.k. so this is all a bunch of mumbo jumbo. . .

I'm losing it here people!!! I don't know what its going to take to get to where I want to be, I don't know how LONG its going to take. But I need something what that is, I have no idea!

Encouragement
Love

Who knows!!!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work girl! Youre looking good and I bet you're feeling good too.my encouragement may not help but I mean what I say.

    ReplyDelete